*Official* Post Your Pictures Thread

Burgerbob

Sorry for the double post! didnt think i could post 10 or so pictures at once...
Assorted pictures from Venice
Scan10016.jpg

Scan10019.jpg

Scan10018.jpg

Scan10017.jpg

And here is a picture from the front gate of Dachau-
Scan10020.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Hmm...macros just aren't as good on this camera as with my old Casio. Oh well. A pincher bug as dad called it. They hiss at you if you mess with them :p

Untitled-1.jpg

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Here's one I snapped just outside my door last winter. This is the unphotoshoped version, in the photoshoped one, i just took out all the telephone pol and wires and stuff, so it looks a bit better.

Last edited:

Arti_2005

The_Other_One said:
Hmm...macros just aren't as good on this camera as with my old Casio. Oh well. A pincher bug as dad called it. They hiss at you if you mess with them :p

Untitled-1.jpg

That looks cool but also nasty as hell :eek:

mlurp

banned
Awesome pix on all 25 pages. Makes me wonder if I should post any myself. But being the happy grand dad of a newer grandson why not! I have several digital camera the newest being A 7.1 MP SP-310 OLYMPUS, which I really enjoy using.
Now the question is I have the pixs on my HD. So how do I load say on eor two into the post. I do see the "insert image" button above but that appears to only accept pixs from an online storage site. Which I don't use.

mlurp

banned
Still tryoin gto put pix in post

Hummmmmm aditional attachments. But when I click it nothing happens.
I believe in security has that created an issue?

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Well, I finally have something to contribute here with my trip to Washington DC a few weeks ago... :)

1000063ql5.jpg

1000070kj9.jpg

Just to give you a feel of the size of a Saturn V's rocket size... (that guy's about 6'1")
1000119kx3.jpg

The model of the shuttle is at least 6', and another 10' in front of the panels
1000135ll0.jpg

1000143te1.jpg

I found this quite funny, since I first imagined an engine-powered truck, not a handtruck (in the basement of the Library of Congress)
1000220zm2.jpg

Fountains outside the Library
1000216nt9.jpg

Inside the Library
1000256xz2.jpg

DCIScouts

VIP Member
and, of course, the Swedish Chef (no offense to any Swedes here... :))
1000267go8.jpg

Inside the DC Union Station
1000388qt8.jpg

On the train home...
1000408ro6.jpg

1000413qz2.jpg

1000416hu0.jpg

and a couple night shots of the city...
1000215uh3.jpg

1000184qi5.jpg

Last edited:

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Man I really need to get a macro lens for this camera! Ugh, anyway...

Dad caught a copperhead last night. As with all snakes he finds, he keeps them for a few days. This morning he took it out of the cage for a few pictures. I'm just posting links just in case some of you have a phobea of snakes or something :p

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/theotherone/MiscPhotos/CopperHead1.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v22/theotherone/MiscPhotos/CopperHead2.jpg

And then I got a nice picture of my cat a few days ago... He's been very lonely though(or at least wanting much more attention) since our other cat died a few days ago...

32aa58ac.jpg