Official Screenshot Thread

Filip

lol, little wallhacking with BOTS, they're so stupid.

CSS-2.jpg

CSS-3.jpg

CSS-4.jpg

CSS-5.jpg

CSS-6.jpg

CSS-7.jpg

CSS-8.jpg

CSS-9.jpg

CSS-10.jpg

CSS-11.jpg

Burgerbob

[-0MEGA-] said:
Here are some from Counter Strike: Source: (BTW, im [-0MEGA-])

hl22006-02-0821-43-50-60.jpg

hl22006-02-0808-54-05-09.jpg

hl22006-02-0808-53-50-07.jpg
What is this map? cuz i just played UT2004 on it, i recognize all the red spraypaint markings and the half- open door and stuff, i think someone stole it from CSS.

Burgerbob

Thanks, ill se what its called in UT... i kinda wondered why it was so much more textured when compared to the other UT maps.

Filip

Burgerbob said:
Thanks, ill se what its called in UT... i kinda wondered why it was so much more textured when compared to the other UT maps.

Can you post some screens how it looks in UT2004?

Burgerbob

Ill try, but i lost my screenshot program, and ill have to find the deathmatch server that it was on... may take a while

PC eye

banned
I prefer to let everyone know that I get screens from the game itself. "Hey Mullins is here again!". "I would open my big moooouuu....!".

Cab00se

here's one from cs_assualt

cs_assault0002.jpg

I have no idea how it happened but the guy was glitched and it looked like his hand kept moving up and down trying to open the door even after he died.

PC eye

banned
This guy was jumping for joy when Mullins showed up! No comment from these guys about Mullins however. Oh well what could Mullins say? Oops! I meant to get the guy on the balcony!

PC eye

banned
It's probably due to being 2D rather then the demands placed by 3D seen in a good number of games. "Oh gee suddenly the world is spinning. Must have been the sniper on the... " "I've been bit by a dog, shot off a roof. You keep facing the wall or else. And then there was a maid... And you know the rest.