Official Screenshot Thread

vroom_skies

VIP Member
Here are some more FEAR. Were going to have this thread closed down with all these pics. lol

19.jpg

18.jpg

7-1.jpg

5-1.jpg

6-1.jpg

15.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

Tell me what you think.

Bob

skidude

lol I dont think they will close down this thread cuz of too many images, many are gone (those who used photobucket a while back) so I wouldnt worry about it. Just keep those screens comin.

PC eye

banned
Well you can "try" at least. :p But I still haven't quite got all of the screens from Episode One yet. Aw crap! Just when you think bugs are gone out of this game..... :eek: ! :eek: ! :eek:!

'They got me....... argh... cough cough! :(

speedyink

VIP Member
Decided to finish off Condemned finally. I must say, I felt like I was playing a freakin movie, it was a great game!

He cut my friggin finger off!
condemned20.jpg

condemned21.jpg

Aaawww, crap, I gotta go in there???
condemned22.jpg

Hmmm, Maybe this was a bad idea...
condemned23.jpg

condemned24.jpg

condemned25.jpg

condemned26.jpg

kobaj

VIP Member
Yay, I just beat this game, took me about 5 hours. Anywho, Just like last time, lets see if you can guess it. (it will probibly be a little easier than last time)

Maddhatter

it was fun at first then you realize you can get a good cash flow going and leave it on while you sleep....wake up feeling like donald trump

PC eye

banned
Cash won't do you any good in City 17 for sure. "What another zombine shows out of nowhere. This is going to get messy!".

"Aww crap... now we got antlions here as well."

"yeeechs! that was close."