Official Screenshot Thread

The_Other_One

VIP Member
So that's why it was draging to the side... :p

lfs1pv3.jpg

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Live For Speed :D Just a super-realistic driving simulator. It's pretty fun. I don't have the full version...perhaps one day I'll try it.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gonna download & try the demo now :)

EDIT:Thats a good game!

Quick screeny and i was going too fast lol and lost it.

LFS2007-01-0511-34-49-07.jpg

Last edited:

lb562high

banned
damn...now i downloaded it! its pretty fun...i thought i was prett good at driving games but i cant get passed that stupid "slow course whatever blah blah" in the training mode....

PC eye

banned
I found the MS flight simulator a little too long and drawn out for any screens here. Some of the newer racing games would keep you busy however. While having a ton of PREY screens to add I'm still looking for something that will grab shots from both F.E.A.R and it's expansion pack. Unlike Hale Life 2's EP1 the expansion pack is an actual improvement over the original game.

lb562high

banned
I found the MS flight simulator a little too long and drawn out for any screens here. Some of the newer racing games would keep you busy however. While having a ton of PREY screens to add I'm still looking for something that will grab shots from both F.E.A.R and it's expansion pack. Unlike Hale Life 2's EP1 the expansion pack is an actual improvement over the original game.

well post something soon :D . i havnt seen good screenys for a while

PC eye

banned
I managed to get a few shots from FEAR while trying out different freewares that turned out to be shareware programs. But that was only shots from the initial opening of the game. None of them would capture any of the "good" and best ones you would want to see. Here's a few of the "???" no activity opening.

Then there's the occasional shooting a lock off of a door.

And then your guide suddenly dissolves in front of you for some unknown reason! :eek:

This guy didn't look so good after seeing that one.

Now to find some freeware program that capture further into the game plus some from the expansion pack?

mrjack

VIP Member
The graphics remind me a bit of Sam & Max: Hit The Road, about as pixelated as Sam & Max. Just played it through on an old system I found together with the game. Damn, that's a good game.

sammax1.jpg

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
I managed to get a few shots from FEAR while trying out different freewares that turned out to be shareware programs. But that was only shots from the initial opening of the game. None of them would capture any of the "good" and best ones you would want to see. Here's a few of the "???" no activity opening.

You could cut yourself with those Jagged edges.

PC eye

banned
You could cut yourself with those Jagged edges.

Believe it or not you go multi dimensional in FEAR as well as in PREY at times. That's a part of the game itself to give the appearance of reality being distorted. Then there's the screens(video clips) where "memories" or supposed ones are seen showing... :eek: ! as you go through maternity wards where "things" are being done. oh no! The game's titile sums that up!

( do you have F.E.A.R.? :eek: :eek: :eek: !!!) 1280x1024 70fps on Radeon X1300 Pro pci-e card also leaves room for improvements!

Last edited:

PC eye

banned
Haha, yes, much better ;) I guess I really should get the full version.

I have the full version along with the Extraction Point expansion pack. The screens there were made by Quick Screenshot Maker which was listed as a freeware but turned out to a shareware gimic! :mad: I would have a ton of better screens already with the right capture program. The game doesn't have that option in it. PREY does however.(oh no! oooh noo...! :eek: )