VIP Member
I don't know what this is, but that gun is HUGE :D

Thats no shit wich is included original i think.. =o

and.. talking about big gun's..
wc3behemoth.jpg
^_^

tweaker

VIP Member
Any more adventure fans around? This is a few screens from a game I love! It's called Broken Swords: The Sleeping Dragon.

One of the characters you play is a patent lawyer from Ohio named George, and later his fellow adventurer, Nico Collard.
The game starts of in the jungles of Congo but takes you around the world as the adventure continues! :D

(The game was released Nov 17, 2003).

8.jpg

7.jpg

3.jpg

11.jpg

9.jpg

Last edited:

MatrixEVO

Any more adventure fans around? This is a few screens from a game I love! It's called Broken Swords: The Sleeping Dragon.

One of the characters you play is a patent lawyer from Ohio named George, and later his fellow adventurer, Nico Collard.
The game starts of in the jungles of Congo but takes you around the world as the adventure continues! :D

(The game was released Nov 17, 2003).

That looks and sounds like a good game. Since you go around the world, is it a long gameplay (15+ hours normal speed of playing)? Also, does it have a detailed storyline?

tweaker

VIP Member
George is a patent lawyer from Idaho, not Ohio I'm sorry about that.

fourfatchicks.com said:
The game opens with George, now a patent attorney in Idaho, journeying to the Congo to visit a scientist named Cholmondely, in order to check out his machine that supposedly provides limitless energy. It seems a little farfetched, but at least it is more exciting than Idaho. Unfortunately, George is not the only person looking for this guy, for when George arrives, Cholmondely has been shot and lies dying on the floor. With only a postcard, and the final gasps of Cholmondely, George decides he is in too far now not to investigate.

As George romps through the Congo, Nico, still working for La Liberté, is three months behind in her rent and still waiting for her big break. Until that time, she has to suffer the whims of her editor and meet with a hacker named Vernon Blier, who claims the world is about to end and he knows why. Nico arrives to his apartment in time to hear shots ring out and finds herself framed for murder. Two days later, after being released from prison due to a lack of evidence, Nico investigates Vernon and what he was working on in order to track down the person who framed her.

Eventually, George and Nico's paths cross, and it turns out they are both working on the same case. The story culminates with the fate of the world hanging in the balance, and it is up to you whether they succeed or not.

The gameplay however is a bit short for my taste, I'd say around 12 hours depending on how good you are with solving puzzles and problems. But I really like it!

Last edited:

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
Thats no shit wich is included original i think.. =o
Actually, as I understand it, the big turrets and such were intended for release but caused way too much lag so they were removed. The mod only puts them back on and changes the names of the ships (and adds many more models of the same ship with different loadouts) and other UI things.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Running in 800 x 600 Resolution :eek: meant to change the Resolution after re-instaling them.

1 screenshot from Flatout 2

fu2.jpg

And the rest of classic Enemy terretory:)

ET2007-01-3007-54-18-95.jpg

ET2007-01-3007-54-26-70.jpg

ET2007-01-3007-55-52-15.jpg

ET2007-01-3007-55-56-23.jpg

ET2007-01-3007-57-05-26.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
even at that resolution and video card flatout2 still looks good :)

Yeah i was actualy suprised when i got the game how good the graphics are.
Thats also set to lowest graphics settings too suprisingly.

Quite good for an ancient graphics card if you ask me:D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
W00t, yay for wolfenstein screenshots. I havnt played that in forever. Great game.

Yeah i started playing it again last week:D
I use to play it all the time because thats all my comp could handle lol before i got my graphics card:D

Warrock....

Me balancing...
Just playing around waiting for more players to come in game...

Warrock2007-01-3103-24-51-90.jpg

ouch he slipped :D

Warrock2007-01-3103-26-32-64.jpg

bumblebee_tuna

If it's not apparent, he's dancing in this pic........

BWScreen0004-1.png

My wolf duking it out with another wolf........

BWScreen0014.png

My wolf with his battle scars......

BWScreen0022.png

Last edited:

lincsman

To me it looks like this game I played once, I don't remember what it's called but I found it to be a waste of time, but then that's just me. You pretty much just go around doing different activities and join groups and chat, so basically a virtual hang out. I could be wrong though it's not totally familiar.