Official Screenshot Thread

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
banned8gm.jpg
bastards, it WAS a good server too

skidude

Lol, I have yet to get banned from a server, I'm a nice person and all. I hate it when you get Tk'd and the guy doesn't even say sry.. I hate that, so I shoot him in the head next round.

stalex111

Ahah, i see i'm not the only one to love runescape and Doom 3. Well, nice shots, i'll see what i can do, btw, can you put old doom shots??? I know i sound crazy, but apart from the graphics, the first dooms are great!
BTW, for all doom players, turn off the light and put sound up, play for about 1hour, then have somebody touch your shoulder without you knowing. Thats a recipe for near heart attack. It happened to me :)

skidude

stalex111 said:
Ahah, i see i'm not the only one to love runescape and Doom 3. Well, nice shots, i'll see what i can do, btw, can you put old doom shots??? I know i sound crazy, but apart from the graphics, the first dooms are great!
BTW, for all doom players, turn off the light and put sound up, play for about 1hour, then have somebody touch your shoulder without you knowing. Thats a recipe for near heart attack. It happened to me :)

Lol, tried and true man..... I love Doom 3, and I still got like at least 20 shots I haven't posted from that game, I'll post some of em later! :D

skidude

YA MAN COD!! I was hoping someone would post a COD screen, I love that game, but dont have any good shots of it yet. Good shot though, nice work. :D

speedyink

VIP Member
This one is a bit better. My brother was playing in the first shot, and I just hit the print screen button as he was playing. This one I lined myself up before the guy got owned

OWNED.jpg

Geoff

VIP Member
if you took that ss, then why does it say "call of duty 2, pre release demo" at the top?