Official Screenshot Thread

g4m3rof1337

cod4promoted.jpg

cod4explosion.jpg

cod4freeforall.jpg

patrickv

you guys are so damn lucky to be running high end pc's and high end games on high end graphics, unlike some of us :(

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
you guys are so damn lucky to be running high end pc's and high end games on high end graphics, unlike some of us :(

Patrick for your home pc all you need is a nice gfx card and maybe another gig of ram.
should be a nice system then as it already has a core 2 duo right?

Angus what GFX card you got? looks great ;)

danny,good screenshots mate.
is it realy true what they say that in crysis every game is diffrent in singleplayer?
like the enemys ai is realy good?

Kornowski

VIP Member
Angus what GFX card you got? looks great ;)

danny,good screenshots mate.
is it realy true what they say that in crysis every game is diffrent in singleplayer?
like the enemys ai is realy good?

I think it's his 360...

Yeah, it's never the same, it's amazing! They're really smart, they hunt you down, flank you, loads of stuff, it's great! :D

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think it's his 360...

Yeah, it's never the same, it's amazing! They're really smart, they hunt you down, flank you, loads of stuff, it's great! :D

ahh 360,

realy it sounds great,at least games are moving on now and the ai are getting better.

just some games get boring because you always know where theyre going to come from and what they do lol but with crysis at least you wont get bored for a long time :)

g4m3rof1337

Alright, so I was in Free for All today, and this was my 2nd game, with a few people ranked around 50, with other assorted levels.

cod4awesomevictory.jpg

I came in first, I took the lead at the start of the round, and kept it.

Came in second the next game.

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Heres mine, except I've been having this weird ghostly transparent mean rectangles. Anybody know what might the problem be???

whatisthis.jpg