Official Screenshot Thread

DirtyD86

banned
Thanks, I assume I was doing VFR as I couldn't find a GPS. My biggest problem was that I arrived at the airport(from what the map said) but couldn't find a runway! Plus I was scared I would run into a plane taking off. I think I might try again sometime and look more into how to go about navigating.

I love the missions though. I find them fun and interesting just the custom flights get me lol. And did you say there is Redbull air racing? I have to try that.;)

when approaching the airport you can pull up the map and get the airport information. you should make a note of the ATIS frequency and tower. tune the frequency into com1 or com2 on reserve, then once you have the correct frequency entered, switch it to active. also make sure you have the right radio setting selected, for com1 com2 etc. first thing to do is tune ATIS to get your altimeter setting and other important info. once you are done with that, contact tower and tell them you want to make a full stop landing. they will tell you to enter the traffic pattern... for example enter pattern for runway 9 via right downwind leg. runways are numbered for the direction you are landing into, for example runway 18 is for 180 degrees or south, runway 27 is for west, 9 for east, etc. so if you are told to land on runway 3, you know you need to be approaching from the southwest with a heading of 30 degrees. once in the pattern you stay in it until told to land. depending on the airport you may be given the straight in, or you may have to wait a minute. for general aviation the pattern altitude is generally 1000 feet above the highest obstacle, and 90 degree turns are made from leg to leg. if you want me to explain the traffic pattern to you in more detail i will. i will get into crazy detail once we are in teamspeak but for now this should give you an idea

Last edited:

g4m3rof1337

Front flip!
GTAIVFrontflip.jpg

DirtyD86

banned
fsxvegas.jpg

playing a custom mission in FSX. it was a night op having me fly from nellis airforce base outside las vegas to an undisclosed location in the desert :p

WeatherMan

I'll be online today ! :)

HMV decided to send out the Deluxe Edition instead of gold!

So I'm going down town today.

Either just gonna pick up the gold edition, and send deluxe back, or just pick up the Add on pack, whichever is cheaper! :rolleyes: :)

I should be online by around 2.30PM GMT :)

g4m3rof1337

Some more Warhammer pictures.

Doing a PQ with some people.
Varmz_120.jpg

New armor/robe.
Varmz_151.jpg

Chargin' mah spell.
Varmz_153.jpg

Doin' it again.
Varmz_154.jpg

Hiding in a bush near the other team's spawn.
Varmz_156.jpg

Ambushing.
Varmz_157.jpg

My healing spells kicked in at the right time, lol.
Varmz_158.jpg

Rank 9.
Varmz_162.jpg

WeatherMan

thanks man :)

they are the result of a couple of different payware addons. out of the box it doesn't look quite that good, but it definitely has potential

Got any links? :p I'll hopefully finally be on today! :D:D

Wen't down to HMV to take my game

I swear Someone doesn't want me to play this game!

I go to buy it, Theres nowhere to buy with Digital Download, so I look to purchase online for delivery, Game, Play, and many others are out of stock.

I finally find HMV, order it, only for them to send out the wrong edition.

I take it back, hoping to pick up a copy of gold, while im at the store, Oh wait no its Out of Stock now. :mad:

I ordered last night from PowerPlay, they have it in stock, and pretty cheap too, Go to delivert options, select next day. Get charged only for the game and not for delivery (Standard Delivery is Free.) Which is not what I wan't, so I think WTF, cancel the order, reorder. Does it again. Company won't respond to my emails. Just have to wait for it to arrive. It was despatched yesterday so should be here some tiem today!

Oh and to top it all off my Bank suspected my account of have being a victim of fraud, (Beacuase of all the farting around online i've been doing trying to get this game, ordering things online without needing a PIN etc, seing as I rarely use my card, Bank thinks its suspicious, My card's been blocked! :rolleyes::(

g4m3rof1337

Same here man. I think homework sometimes creeps its way into that cycle sometimes... but is often not completed :p.

I don't get homework, :p I'm pretty much done with High School, just finishing up a few things, then going to decide what I want to do next, so for the past couple weeks, I've been sleeping in and gaming all day, lol, with the occasional reading or researching whatever is on my mind.