Official Screenshot Thread

f.i.t.h

Take THAT Australia:
15n4ryv.jpg

Only screenshot I got today, no in game ones.
Had an awesome pistol round, 5 kills with deagle :gun:

Fatback

VIP Member
I went 74-18 on that map, I usually suck on rundown but something came over me that game.

My favorite is Terminal and Afghan.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I went 74-18 on that map, I usually suck on rundown but something came over me that game.

My favorite is Terminal and Afghan.

Nice!

I dont like Terminal...it has to be the map i hate the most.

Afghan on the other hand...i love it but its rare i get to play on it as the server always chooses something else :cool:

Anyone been having issues lately? when joined multiplaye and it searches for a game it put me into a game already half way through or nearly finished :(

Fatback

VIP Member
Nice!

I dont like Terminal...it has to be the map i hate the most.

Afghan on the other hand...i love it but its rare i get to play on it as the server always chooses something else :cool:

Anyone been having issues lately? when joined multiplaye and it searches for a game it put me into a game already half way through or nearly finished :(

Really Terminal is my favorite, I play Afghan a lot, I played it 6 times in a row earlier. The one I hate the most is Karachi I don't know how to spell it but I'm sure you know it. I miss some of the COD4 maps like crash, overgrown, vacant. It would be nice for them to release some DL with some of the old maps from previous COD games.

tlarkin

VIP Member
I can't play games that encourage camping, mainly because I am an old school quake player maybe? Not sure??? All the modern military shooters, if you rush you pretty much get owned by someone camping. It drives me nuts sometimes.

I remember going like 90 - 10 in some quake maps back in the day. Just loaded quake live on my mac and my PC and man, there are some dudes that never stopped playing Quake III and they are still bad ass. I got whopped pretty bad, but i haven't played in a such a long time.

Aastii

VIP Member
I can't play games that encourage camping, mainly because I am an old school quake player maybe? Not sure??? All the modern military shooters, if you rush you pretty much get owned by someone camping. It drives me nuts sometimes.

I remember going like 90 - 10 in some quake maps back in the day. Just loaded quake live on my mac and my PC and man, there are some dudes that never stopped playing Quake III and they are still bad ass. I got whopped pretty bad, but i haven't played in a such a long time.

Not so much on MW2, but on just about every other CoD, there are always servers up and running that have no camping as a rule, and they are always so much more fun than the ones allowing it.

Still, I know what you mean by games where you always move being more fun, there are times where I much prefer a quick game on Quake or UT

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I miss the old cod servers that disallowed bunny-hopping and noob tubers.....thats the only thing i miss about them though.:p

tlarkin

VIP Member
Not so much on MW2, but on just about every other CoD, there are always servers up and running that have no camping as a rule, and they are always so much more fun than the ones allowing it.

Still, I know what you mean by games where you always move being more fun, there are times where I much prefer a quick game on Quake or UT

yeah no camping rules don't mean squat if they aren't enforced and most of the time it is excessive camping that gets someone in trouble.

I have been on no camp servers only to be shot in the back while someone is corner camping behind something. I realize that it is part of the game. I guess that is why I still play CSS, but only gun game mod. I like the randomness of it all and you have a mixture of guns so some people can't camp and snipe because they have a pistol, while others are sniping with the scout. Which is why I only play CSS gun game random elimination, hahahaha.

When I played battle field or COD, no matter what there were always campers. Then again in the case of battle field I usually went commander and posted up some where and played the strategist role rather than the combat role. I was really good at dropping supplies and calling in air strikes. I would also hold up somewhere with anti tank stuff and a supply drop and blow the crap out of enemy tanks. it drove some people nuts, where they would dispatch snipers to take me out.

The only time I really get into team games is when you actually play as a team, instead of team death match. Unless the team death match is a no camping game. If that makes any sense. anyone can sit in a corner and camp and get 100 kills, that takes little skill.

linkin

VIP Member
Except in counterstrike it takes 2 nades to kill and you can only carry one :( I guess that's why you :gun: them first :p

Whisper91

Well since I never knew there was a Video Thread... well I did, but I was too lazy to search... anywho.

Here's a couple screenshots so it doesn't look half as bad as posting in the wrong topic:

This is a recreation of a roller coaster at Canada's Wonderland in.... you guessed it, England! No... Canada!
http://www.cwmania.com/photos/thumbnails.php?album=2

Logo:
dflogohv5.gif

Uno:
df2lz.png

Dos:
df1r.png

Thanks!

Last edited:

Aastii

VIP Member