DETNSWDER

banned
you asked for it!!

2i9t8w2.png

i know i know

r9pt7t.png

Last edited:

Gooberman

Lol joined an online game (Cube2) and we were editing a map and we made a McDonalds and some other stuff :)

Just started playing on friday so i was still a noob but it was fun

2na7jut.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Been playing 007 Quantum Of Solace,Not a bad game at all...its wierd though because on some of the levels the graphics look crap...and on some they look really nice :confused:

JB_LiveEngine_s2010-11-1015-29-06-38.jpg

JB_LiveEngine_s2010-11-1015-35-55-19.jpg

JB_LiveEngine_s2010-11-1015-43-49-34.jpg

:D
JB_LiveEngine_s2010-11-1015-23-40-84.jpg

Also for some reason i cant get over 30fps in this game and its laggy :confused:

awildgoose

Been playing 007 Quantum Of Solace,Not a bad game at all...its wierd though because on some of the levels the graphics look crap...and on some they look really nice :confused:

JB_LiveEngine_s2010-11-1015-29-06-38.jpg

Hate to tell you this, but you are missing the bad guy :p.
Strange about the crap/good graphics, but does the gameplay make up for it?

lubo4444

Isnt he suppose to shoot the thing on the back? :confused: and then probably kill him? I just started the game so i'm not there yet lol.

Aastii

VIP Member
CoD4OGHFScore1.jpg

Was in the game with Russ up until last 7 or 8 minutes of the round. Twice got accused of cheating, 1 guy even said that he recorded me and was going to get me banned :rolleyes:

lubo4444

CoD4OGHFScore1.jpg

Was in the game with Russ up until last 7 or 8 minutes of the round. Twice got accused of cheating, 1 guy even said that he recorded me and was going to get me banned :rolleyes:

You cheater! :D

I'm just joking. I hate when people think that everybody cheats.... Some people are good and it has nothing to do with cheating.