Official Screenshot Thread

SuperDuperMe

Buy it, its amazing. The bugs are plentifull but iv never played a w2 game so gratifying.

The editor is pretty much the same as armas :D So im happy about that. Finished my luftwaffe forward base last night. Its pretty sweet. Just have to add a mission to that now :p

NVX_185

Arkham City. An amazing game with awesome visuals (Arkham Asylum wasn't too far off either). Haven't finished the game yet though.

batac20120410123718.png

SuperDuperMe

Its amazing, i bought it a few week ago. Only got 200 or so riddler things to get and finish game + then im 100% on it :D Other than dlc's :p

zombine210

so finally got to play a bit more of Mass Effect 3. here's some shots of my Sheppard.

344azwm.jpg

2hi6ljd.jpg

so, anyways. i was completely lost in the story. i know i finished ME1 and did a whole lot in ME2 but don't actually remember completing that. so i'm starting all over again with ME1.

i'm starting off as a ruthless earthling soldier.

16a5x50.jpg

here i am achieving spectre status:

2qmke39.jpg

this is going to take a while...

SuperDuperMe

I actually hated them games. Dont know why but i could not get into them. that said i borrowed them so didnt hav e a lot of time with them. I may have to give them another chance as everyone rates them highly.

zombine210

holy sheet! i found a bug in Mass Effect!!!!1

2i05546.jpg

dude's just standing there. it won't talk to me and i can't shoot it :eek::D

Last edited:

NyxCharon

Vindictus
Really digging this MMO, especially the free part. It just got added to steam to I think.
2012_06_28_0002.jpg

Last edited:

G80FTW

GTA4 max settings at 1080p with my new card:

Shadows and textures:

Dynamic damage (needs slight work):

Water and effects:

And just random parking:

G80FTW

You should dl and install icenhancer or enb (which ever flavor you prefer) makes the game loook sooooo much better.

I have ICEnhancer 1.3, I might try getting that to work. But I have so many mods Im afraid it will mess it up haha. And we all know how buggy GTA4 is without mods.

I cant find a download for ENB though, but I guess ICEnhancer uses ENB? I also thought about getting a high res texture pack but after looking I didnt think it was worth it as they didnt look much better to me.

SuperDuperMe

Icenhancer is currently in the process of releasing 2.1 so it may be wise to wait for that. I tthink icenhance is just a different flavour of enb.

G80FTW

Icenhancer is currently in the process of releasing 2.1 so it may be wise to wait for that. I tthink icenhance is just a different flavour of enb.

Well, it says it uses ENB 0.82 something.

And here are some screens after toying around with it:

Offroading in this cool Nissan Safari thing:

Last edited:

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
How well does GTA IV run when you put on Icenhancer?...does it drop frames alot?

I wish they made Icenhancer into a single setup file that can install the certain files into the correct place,It would be so much easier.

I remember trying it a long time back,could not get it to work right..but maybe they have made it more simple to setup now?

G80FTW

How well does GTA IV run when you put on Icenhancer?...does it drop frames alot?

I wish they made Icenhancer into a single setup file that can install the certain files into the correct place,It would be so much easier.

I remember trying it a long time back,could not get it to work right..but maybe they have made it more simple to setup now?

Runs fine. It mostly stays between 50-70FPS but worst case scenario Iv seen it get to 30-35FPS but thats very seldom. I thought about making an installer for it myself, cant be too hard right? Just need to make a program that will move the files into a directory right? I havent done computer programming since high school and that was just C++ simple stuff like making calculators haha.

If anyone here is good with programming, and could help me out, Id be more than happy to make an installer that will install all the mods I am currently using with my install (which is version 1.0.7.0 not 1.0.4.0 like most people use). Im still trying to configure my ICEnhancer so its not so bright and saturated with color. It looks great in some areas, but in others it looks overbright. None of the settings I have changed in the FX files seem to do anything....

Last edited: