Official Screenshot Thread

Sometimes the server I play CS on gets these wierd inturupted conections. It happens about once a day. Everything freezes for a minute or two. Then when it comes back, everything is messed. All the people disapear. All I see are guns running on the floor and amunition belts moving like mice. Not even floating. On the ground. But my gun disapears, and so does my crosshair. So I'm trying to shoot people, but I dont hear anything, no gun flash, no crosshair, and I cant see people either. Its really wierd :p

Well, i finished COD2 SP about 1 1/2 weeks ago..so its time to put up the last of the scrennies:

shot0045.jpg

shot0046.jpg

shot0047.jpg

shot0048.jpg

shot0049.jpg

shot0050.jpg

shot0051.jpg

shot0058.jpg

shot0059.jpg

rofl, that happend to me yesterday, and when i killed a guy his legs were hangin from the ceiling, and yeah the guns were like crawiling on the floor, but sometimes there were in air where they are supposed to be

Nice shots P11!! What settings u play on?? I swear that FPS reader lies because mine is always around 20 also...

Thanks :) , heres a screenie of my settings (I merged the texture settings into this screenie along with the normal settings)

cod2screen.jpg

Now here is the trick to get about 5-20% gain in fps when using a single gfx card. If you want to see the results instantly..go to an area (like the first level) and stare at the teddy bears or at your captain. From there in your console type r_multigpu 1 ...you should see an instant fps boost (minimum fps boost) if that does not work try this command r_gpusync 0...but note that using both these commands dont give you double the results...i only use r_multigpu 1, the second seems to have no effect on my fps. Let me know how it goes...:)

Why the hell didnt you tell me about that before??? :p

Okay did it, now I can play it on Ultra at 1152x864 with 2xAA and still get usually like 45FPS!

Another cool Doom 3 screen:

Last edited:
ok here is some of my beloved corvette in mid air
corvette1.jpg

corvette2.jpg

corvette3.jpg

corvette4.jpg

now some of my corvette entering a blacklist race
viperandvette.jpg

astonandvette1.jpg

corvette5.jpg

ans some viper