Official Screenshot Thread

awildgoose

Been uploading some screenshots to photobucket, so I will post them on here.

Just some funnies from Crysis:
AirGuitar.jpg

SweetChopperTrick.jpg

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im still confused to why they put in a mission where you act as a terrorist?

And make you do these Terrorist actions?

Aastii

VIP Member

Well they don't make you, you can skip it.

And they put it in because having a cutscene saying "Makarov assaulted an airport and killed some civilians then killed you" doesn't quite have the same effect as actually doing it.

Try playing the game through just watching cutscenes and see how much you understand of the story...that is why the missions are there, and that is why THIS mission is there, it is detramental to the plot :)

Machin3

Well they don't make you, you can skip it.

And they put it in because having a cutscene saying "Makarov assaulted an airport and killed some civilians then killed you" doesn't quite have the same effect as actually doing it.

Try playing the game through just watching cutscenes and see how much you understand of the story...that is why the missions are there, and that is why THIS mission is there, it is detramental to the plot :)

True. but its still pretty depressing when you have to watch innocent people die.:(

Aastii

VIP Member
True. but its still pretty depressing when you have to watch innocent people die.:(

THEY AREN'T REAL PEOPLE!! They are just pixels on a screen that turn into a different shape of pixels and some red pixels appear, it is nothing more, nothing less, it is a game, they don't have real life, their "life" is some 1's and 0's sat in the wires and components of your system. God help you if you play the original fallout and go around killing anyone and anything in your path, whoring out women and generally doing whatever the hell you want to people

ducis

I don't know what you guys are talking about.
%50 percent of people in the world play video games and some of those people are serial killers.

there is therefore a direct correlation between violent video games and violence in rl.

epidemik

For fun..

DUH! :D

I havent played it yet but its more for the immersion into the game. Its a serious mission that makes you see how devastating it is to sit there and gun innocent people down. I think it was a good idea but they failed to realize that a large portion of the people playing the game are fairly immature and would think its fun rather than daunting.

Machin3

THEY AREN'T REAL PEOPLE!! They are just pixels on a screen that turn into a different shape of pixels and some red pixels appear, it is nothing more, nothing less, it is a game, they don't have real life, their "life" is some 1's and 0's sat in the wires and components of your system. God help you if you play the original fallout and go around killing anyone and anything in your path, whoring out women and generally doing whatever the hell you want to people

Lol. I know but still. Can you imagine if it was like that in the real world? I mean how many times per year do you hear about 4 guys in an airport walking out of an elevator with machine guns mowing people down. You don't really hear about it too often.

f.i.t.h

I don't know what you guys are talking about.
%50 percent of people in the world play video games and some of those people are serial killers.

there is therefore a direct correlation between violent video games and violence in rl.

Epic Win

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thought id try out 3rd person Deathmatch.....First go on 3rd person,Not bad at all and i won!

iw4mp2009-12-0715-07-40-71.jpg