Official Screenshot Thread

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
not too keen on that other plane,the 3rd one in your screenshot,I prefer to fly the Spitfire...the guns are better too.

awildgoose

not too keen on that other plane,the 3rd one in your screenshot,I prefer to fly the Spitfire...the guns are better too.

Yea but the other one has bombs, but I like dogfighting more.
The third and fourth screenshot were actually taken, when I was in a flat spin. I don't know how it happened, but I started to go into a spin (like on Top Gun), I wish I was filming because the way I got out of it was pure ace.

Motorcharge

24and3lol.jpg

Aastii

VIP Member
I downloaded wings of prey demo yesterday, and it is good, but the wing thing is a bit annoying :p and anything other than the easiest settings is just about impossible with keyboard I find.

And yea, the hole in the left wing in the middle happened to me too :p

awildgoose

I downloaded wings of prey demo yesterday, and it is good, but the wing thing is a bit annoying :p and anything other than the easiest settings is just about impossible with keyboard I find.

And yea, the hole in the left wing in the middle happened to me too :p

To me, realistic is pretty easy. Simulation or whatever it is called is just annoying because you need to do more than just simple flight controls, so you cannot do that with a keyboard, but realistic is still really fun on a keyboard.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Heres mine,Similar to g4m3rof1337 obviusly...same map,same weapons etc.

Cant wait for the release though,i hope things get better....i bet no one will want to play that map when the game officialy comes out,im fed up of it already :p

BFBC2Game2010-01-3017-26-24-001600x.jpg

BFBC2Game2010-01-3017-32-09-221600x.jpg

BFBC2Game2010-01-3017-26-18-821600x.jpg

BFBC2Game2010-01-3017-35-26-351600x.jpg

BFBC2Game2010-01-3017-31-18-961600x.jpg

Compequip

So maybe this is the wrong section, but how do you take screen shots with and with out FPS shown. I'll take a couple of cool pics. but do you use a camera, or can you hit a button and it saves it for you?

Thanks

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
So maybe this is the wrong section, but how do you take screen shots with and with out FPS shown. I'll take a couple of cool pics. but do you use a camera, or can you hit a button and it saves it for you?

Thanks

Download Fraps :) :good:

http://www.fraps.com/

Set where you want it to save your screenshots,and select wether you wat it to show fps on the shot or not.

g4m3rof1337

Heres mine,Similar to g4m3rof1337 obviusly...same map,same weapons etc.

Cant wait for the release though,i hope things get better....i bet no one will want to play that map when the game officialy comes out,im fed up of it already :p

I love this game already, lol. I reserved it for the 360, and I might pick it up for the PC as well.