Official Screenshot Thread

Intel_man

VIP Member
Would be fine sans the purp tires.
Purple indicates ultra soft tires. Nothing you can do about it.

His overall livery sucks tho. All he did was change colours and make it look like a HAAS livery colour. No relation to Mclaren colours and the actual livery design is unchanged.

Calin

Purple indicates ultra soft tires. Nothing you can do about it.

His overall livery sucks tho. All he did was change colours and make it look like a HAAS livery colour. No relation to Mclaren colours and the actual livery design is unchanged.
Well they were running gray and red when they were sponsored by Vodafone, I just left in the black. I can still make changes to make it look better. Overall I think it's better than the real life one but at the end of the day that's just my opinion.

Calin

I think this is better. (not saying it's perfect)
HXrwt6w.jpg

krm1ZBQ.jpg

Bf785aO.jpg

You can download it here if you want to: http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/gray-mclaren-livery.18011/

OmniDyne

On that note, I did run with both 8GB and 16GB and my few minutes of testing it seemed to scale well and not max me out in either instance. With 16GB I was getting 10GB+ of usage overall but with 8GB I wasn't cracking 7GB. It wasn't my focus of testing, just necessitated by my RAM troubles, but I didn't notice any difference at the time.

I think Windows 10 is always way better about RAM management than previous OS's so that's part of it.

My buddy noticed this in GTA V when he upgraded to 16GB. GTA uses between 10 and 11 GB. Before he upgraded, GTA used just under 7GB.

Is this due to Windows or the games themselves?