|Official| Smiles Benchmark 2.0 Ranking Thread! (new version :P)

hmm... you must have a good chip. Mine will not boot at 108 at 1.400V, so not really so good. Or might be my board. not sure.

Anyway, scores up. :)

hmm... you must have a good chip. Mine will not boot at 108 at 1.400V, so not really so good. Or might be my board. not sure.

Anyway, scores up. :)

yeah, I was having much blue screens until I entered the right voltage. every rig has other OC possibilitys

I run 78 on 4.5 and 73 or so on 4.3 where I am now. Either this is a really hot chip, or yours is really cool.

weird... I did once in 1.45v and went to the seventies :p
But it`s long ago now, this is my last day on vacation, yes!! (2 weeks passed) :p finally home to solve the problems

a question, should I let the load go over all threads same or let them go over the threads that are running in the app?

yeah, I was having much blue screens until I entered the right voltage. every rig has other OC possibilitys

With my gigabyte motherboard. It have fail-safe. Like If i make it too much highest volt, it would be shut down before it can booting to windows loading. After fail-safe shut down, it will change back the last time it work.

I heard ASUS and Gigabyte is great overclock.

With my gigabyte motherboard. It have fail-safe. Like If i make it too much highest volt, it would be shut down before it can booting to windows loading. After fail-safe shut down, it will change back the last time it work.

I heard ASUS and Gigabyte is great overclock.

yeah, my mobo series are be told to be good :p

The P8Z68-V boards are good. I know because I've got one, P8Z68-V PRO/GEN3. It has all the fail safe stuff too.

can't say about their Asus boards, but this POS ASrock has the BIOS reset on the back of the board where the USB ports are.

can't say about their Asus boards, but this POS ASrock has the BIOS reset on the back of the board where the USB ports are.

Yeah. That's one. Once plug in BIOS USB drive, press button for flashing BIOS. Gigabyte overclock have cool stuff. Like with two different setting, one for normal and other one for overclock.

Vistakid, I beat you and won slowest cpu!!!

4threaded
mompc2.jpg

8threaded
mompc.jpg

who can beat me? :p

Back