Official Video Thread

daffyracers03

knife only with low kill streaks

knife only with low kill streaks

hope u guys like

[YT]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6je7qtIGjU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z6je7qtIGjU&rel=0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YT]

linkin

VIP Member
[yt]_LWXe13vKng[/yt]

Some mods for crysis. implosion grenades (epic!), slowmo and rocket launching pistols :D

joh06937

can't stop laughing at the implosion grenades :D:p how do you get to the free roam style gameplay? i have seen many vids before like this where you are just on the island doing whatever you want but have never found how to get that. are you just wandering around while you're supposed to be on a mission?

EDIT: i see the green arrow :eek: so i guess my guess was right, right?

isn't there something that you can use to create your own world though? saw a video of a tower of exploding barrels once that, as far as i know, doesn't exist in the game :p

Last edited:

linkin

VIP Member
I'm just playing the story. I go and clear half the objectives and then just do what i want.

Notice the earlier vids are in earlier missions, or earlier in the same mission :)

The super strength is one of my favourites :D

joh06937

I'm just playing the story. I go and clear half the objectives and then just do what i want.

Notice the earlier vids are in earlier missions, or earlier in the same mission :)

The super strength is one of my favourites :D

ah i see. any idea on the land-modification mod i mentioned?

linkin

VIP Member
If you have the game on disc, go into the disc and i think there's an installer for the editor. otherwise just grab it off the net somewhere.

I hear the 64bit one is more reliable because it candle >2gb of ram unlike the 32bit one.

I'm going to try massive amounts of crates with imploding grenades :D

joh06937

If you have the game on disc, go into the disc and i think there's an installer for the editor. otherwise just grab it off the net somewhere.

I hear the 64bit one is more reliable because it candle >2gb of ram unlike the 32bit one.

I'm going to try massive amounts of crates with imploding grenades :D

try a tower of exploding barrels with the imploding grenade
hmm.gif
maybe you'll be able to re-create the big bang :eek: :p

linkin

VIP Member
I'll try :) But I have a meeting the the careers advisor at my school now, they may be able to get me a traineeship :) which is basically paid working + traing + they cant treat me like crap :D

awildgoose

Haven't posted here for a while.
This is just a short video because my internet is haywire and can't upload long videos to youtube or it will take years lol.
So here it is.
Recreating the Dopler effect in GTA: SA (all physics people will understand)
[YT]JS6glhERFIE[/YT]

fastdude

Haven't posted here for a while.
This is just a short video because my internet is haywire and can't upload long videos to youtube or it will take years lol.
So here it is.
Recreating the Dopler effect in GTA: SA (all physics people will understand)
[YT]JS6glhERFIE[/YT]

I don't get it. What, like the dopler shift?

awildgoose

The dopler effect.
It's something you won't get unless you do physics or read this post.
Notice as the car's horn is approaching, the frequency sounds like it is changing?
It is because of the distance, the frequency sounds lower than it actually is, as it is closer, the frequency of the horn is what it should be, as it is going further away then it sounds like it is going back down.

The dopler effect makes the weeeeeoowwww sound that you get when watching car racing and stuff.

fastdude

The dopler effect.
It's something you won't get unless you do physics or read this post.
Notice as the car's horn is approaching, the frequency sounds like it is changing?
It is because of the distance, the frequency sounds lower than it actually is, as it is closer, the frequency of the horn is what it should be, as it is going further away then it sounds like it is going back down.

The dopler effect makes the weeeeeoowwww sound that you get when watching car racing and stuff.

Oh. See, I was about to say that.

Like how they measure the distance to stars?

EDIT
actually, thats redshift isn't it :p

Speaking of that, I'm actually streaming the F1 now:D

awildgoose

EDIT

Distance to the stars?
Well they just get a really long tape measure and hope for the best.

Aastii

VIP Member

EDIT

redshift and dopler effect are sort of similar, yes. Redshift works on the wave properties that light has, the dopler effect occurs because of the sound waves. Red Shift isn't so much for the distance though, it is a proof of expansion. Because we see light from a source slightly differently to what is actually coming out, because the wavelength is stretched, the light is shifted towards the red end of the spectrum (red shift ;)). The light is stretched and moved towards the red end of the spectrum because the light source is moving away from us. You get blue shift too where they are coming closer to us and the waves are slightly compressed

Same thing with the dopler effect, as it comes towards us, the sound waves are squashed, for a split second the sound is correct when it is right next to us, and as it goes away it stretches out because the car is moving away