Offive programming

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i didn't mean for you to buy a ready made program, but i just thought it might give you some inspiration and ideas for your own application.

charly

you are right. it could bring some ideas, so it would be nice if you could name it.
2 month left to start programming, i just hope that i'll finish it within the supposed time of 10-12 month

thx meanwhile

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
i finaly remembered the name of the applcation we used. it was sage khk. the whole program was made in access and ran off of a ms sql database. it wasn't the greatest application in the world. it just seemed like they tried to add to many features to fast and didn't take the proper amount of time to test for bugs. still, it might give you some pointers on features and the likes, that you may or may not want to add.

http://www.sagekhk.de/public/default.asp

zkiller

<b>VIP Member</b>
charly said:
you are right. it could bring some ideas, so it would be nice if you could name it.
2 month left to start programming, i just hope that i'll finish it within the supposed time of 10-12 month

thx meanwhile
you are gonna be using vba for it right? it shouldn't be a problem to finish the application in less time than you have calculated for development. :) good luck with it, and don't be affraid to ask if you need any help at any point of the process.