oh crap!

LittleHoov

is that your cpu temp? if so you might want to look into that...it could also be your northbridge chipset...or southbridge...or video card...i dont know what chipset temps are supposed to be...but thats fine for a video card.

kof2000

too bad that only works with asus mobos i just took off 4 of the fans and still trying to figure out what hardware is that temp.

it was the same thing before i took it off so it could be the cpu or the video card.

usually in speedfan the cpu is temp #1 ( but not always) just run some extensive programs( or put ur had over the cpu fan:D) and see what temp goes up and that your CPU, im guessing that te,p is your graphics card;)

EDIT: ohh, i got a idea, go get everest and it tells the name of each temp rite beside it...

kof2000

bluto2 said:
probe.jpg

This is what counts.OK that is. :)

yeah but what are you running though

i'm running a pressy

it doesnt refresh on its own? just click the refresh thing...by everest every thing looks ok..is the aux temp your graphics card? I have one temp in speed fan that goes below freezing somtimes..so that temp prolly doesnt matter...try to get another temp program and see what it says , like motherboard monitor

edit: my cpu temps are 32c idle and 38c load with stock cooling:D

kof2000

the thing with mother board monitor once i run it the heat builds up LOL

i knew it was that program but i'll try it again just to make sure the temp are not fluctuation.

kof2000

i ran mbm5 and the temp is 74c LOL shutdown and then ran everest and its around 40c again ran speedfan and is around 65c

lol , i dont kno what to tell you man.....just reboot and check it out in bios and see what it is...you might have some faulty sensors

kof2000

i can confirm with everest that the third icon is the cpu temp since i had the fan on low and i raise it to the max and it dropped 20c