Ok, im stuck. Help?

Knunez

Ok, im stuck. Help? EDIT: new question

Hey guy's I come to you in need of help. Some of you might remember my Post about a gaming rig I was planning to get, well Turns out I got a little bit ahead of myself and after thinking about it for a while, It turns out i cannot afford it.

So, here is what i ask of you.

Can you recommend me any good Gaming Computers from the price range of 500-800$? or can you recomemend me a good custom PC builder website?

Thanks for the help.:)

Knunez

EDIT: also what power supply should I get just to future proof the system and get it ready to run two radeon hd 6950's? thx :D

Last edited:

Knunez

hey guys again I have a question. what power supply should i Get if i want to future proof my system and want to use two radeon hd 6950's at the same time? THX :D

old_school

At least 1000 Watt for safety likely higher if you can aford it. Bigger the better if your running dual Vid. Video uses a crap ton of power and if you dont supply enough, it starts pulling it from other places till that has enough whihc leads to bad things. So rule of thumb never have enough power.

Knunez

also for the build that wolfking gave me (instead of the gtx 560 im going with the radeon hd 6950) are there any other parts I would need to buy to build it (im sorry for the n00b questions im new to this) thanks

wolfeking

banned
Artic Silver 5, and Windows 7. That would be everything you need to assemble it (assuming it comes with enough SATA data cables).

Knunez

thanks wolfeking I think i've come up with a nice build (only downside to it being that I went 170$ over my 800 limit but i'll work it off) I'll make a thread about it later when i'm shure about the parts thanks to everyone that helped and thanks for the guidelines that you gave me. thx

EDIT: make that 200 over the 800 limit to an exact total of 1000....now i need to borrow money lol

Last edited: