old computer stuff F/S

jp198780

i have a bunch of computer parts that i want 2 sell, somethings are from my old Windows 95 computer, and some from my windows 98 Compaq, and some stuff are from computers from the trash or yard sale, heres the stuff:

(3) CD-ROMs, 1 is CD-RW, or something? not sure, something like that.
(3-4) power packs. (1 left)
(3-4) power cords. (3 left)
(2) HD's, 1 HD is a Fujitsu 4.32GB, formatted, and 1 HD is a 2.1GB, which came out of my Windows 95 computer, formatted.
(2) motherboards, 1 from my Windows 95 computer, 150MHZ, motherboards in OK condition, does have a pleasent smell 2 it, smells like it's burning up, and a motherboard from my Windows 98 computer, also a couple bent pins. 500MHZ, they both have processor, and heatsink, i have the fans if you want them 2.
(2) floppy drives, not sure what size or whatever, ask if you want 2 know what size, and i'll check.
(2) sticks of 16MB? i think? of RAM, came from Windows 95 computer.
(1) stick of 128MB RAM, PC-100. i might keep it though, im not sure if it will fit in this other computer im getting soon. (GONE)
(1) HP PSC 1210 ALL-IN-ONE Printer, dont know if it works, never got it 2 work on my computer, when i power it up, it slams, might just be like that, dont know, i have the install CD, and i will include all the cords. GONE
(1) set of 2 JBL Pro, monitor mounted speakers, i cant adjust the volume, because their monitor mounted, and they dont hook up 2 my monitor, the work, but volumes real low. (GONE)
(3) dial-up modems. from differnet computers. dont know if all of them all work, dont have dial-up.
(1) graphics card, old, OK condition.
(1) sound card, SO-SO condition, 2 jacks are screwed up, i know the speaker jack works, theres a joystick port or something, dont know if that works, it may.
(2) keyboards, 1 is a Compaq, 1 is a Gateway 2000
(1) Belkin 10/100 Network Card, have the CD, manual, orignal box, i bought it around January, i couldnt get it 2 install on my Compaq, it may work, no gaurantee, the drivers are dated 2, i think, 9/4/04, you should go on the Belkin website and burn, or save the current drivers. GONE

Gotta bunch of IDE cords.

Bunch of screws from the computers i tore apart.

im sure i have alot more parts, but this is what i know i got.

let me know if you interested, thanks

Last edited:

palmmann

banned
and a motherboard from my Windows 98 computer, 500MHZ, they both have processor, and heatsink, i have the fans if you want them 2.
is it atx? if so, how much do you want for it? last question i swear, is it celeron of pentium 3?

jp198780

well it came out a Compaq Presario 5835, it's probroably like a AMD, or maybe a Celeron, and i know it's deffinately a P3, make an offer.

palmmann

banned
jp198780 said:
well it came out a Compaq Presario 5835, it's probroably like a AMD, or maybe a Celeron, and i know it's deffinately a P3, make an offer.
may i just have a picture of the processor, or a cpuz screen, so i know for what i am offering? to note: if it's a pentium 3(or p3) it cannot be a celeron or an amd processor. assuming it is a 500mhz pentium three, i would offer, say, $12.

jp198780

anybody interested in my junk?

EDIT: im getting a new digitsal camera sometime this week,or maybe next, my other 1 broke.

jp198780

UPDATED: added a Netgear 10/100 network card, and a 1GHZ Socket 370 CPU, als, a newer CD-R/RW, i think, it's in great condition.

im open 2 trades 2, let me know wat ya got.

Last edited:

jp198780

finally got pics up, their not 2 good, 1st pic's my Gateway 1GHZ motherboard, 2nd is the Compaq 500MHZ motherboard, and 3rd is the 150MHZ motherboard, they have the heatsinks, and batterys out, but i have both of em:

Last edited:

jp198780

ok, here's a better pic of the old board:

EDIT: i can take pics of the other stuff 2, let me kno.

Last edited:

m0nk3ys1ms

jp198780 said:
lmao, lol, didnt look, im gonna just let this thread fall, im probrably just throw it all out.

I wouldn't throw it out, you could keep it (you may need it sometime), or you could build another system with some of the parts and donate it to a community center or something.

jp198780

monkeysims said:
I wouldn't throw it out, you could keep it (you may need it sometime), or you could build another system with some of the parts and donate it to a community center or something.

that would be a grat idea.

Jon.

Dang, well as you know from my thread, i'm looking for a computer, and I was just looking for the parts, so I could just put it together myself.