Omfg wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESARE909

i dont know that much about computers at all and im on my iphone typing this,soo heres my situation:

ok so my husband went on a business trip and i started to use his computer.. it started acting slow, so i called my girlfriend up and she told me i have to clean out the computer if its acting slow.
So I opened my computer and scrubbed with soap and water, and now its not working.

what did i do??? did i mabye unplug a wire something???? :confused: plzzz help me

linkin

VIP Member
Soap and water isn't how you clean a computer, you use programs like CCleaner and MalwareBytes to clean a computer... chances are you fried a lot of stuff in there.

Your best bet is to unplug it from the power and let it dry out completely, and try again.

ESARE909

ughhh he loves that freakin computer!
i know he spent around $2,000 for it!!

ughhhh idk what to do! youtube was acting REALLY slow so i tried to clean it with dish soap think mabye it would go faster :(

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Its march you know...not april,We dont want the april fools jokes yet please :D

ESARE909

GOD DAMMIT i need this damn thing FIXED in the next 4 days
how much does it freaking cost to repair it

can u geniuses help me with that atleast!!!

Fatback

VIP Member
God dammit i need this damn thing fixed in the next 4 days

Does the computer turn on? when you stick your ear to the hard drive can you hear it spin? what type of computer is it? What is the specs? Also what kind of car do you drive? is you refrigerator running?

gamblingman

VIP Member
GOD DAMMIT i need this damn thing FIXED in the next 4 days

I for one appreciate people asking for help with a little thing called "courtesy". Cuss at us and pitch a fit, its not the way to talk to anyone; grow up. And I dont believe for a second that you washed the computer.

+1, Is your fridge running?

Rogue01

I can't believe someone actually knows how to go to youtube yet tries to clean computers with soap and water.......

Anyway, if it's fried, replace the fried components, straight as that.I'd recommend doing it by buying budget components and then replacing the components inside one by one w/ the budget stuff, once you do that you see by replacing exactly what you can get it to run, now make a list of the stuff that you need to replace to get it run, and post it here, and give a budget. Chances are people will suggest up some parts for you..

Also, Poe's law.

Rit

DoubleFacePalm.jpg

StrangleHold

Staff member
I usually take mine outside and use a 10hp. pressure sprayer. Last time it peeled the paint off the top of the case so I dont use it anymore. Completely dust free though.

Status
Not open for further replies.