Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Watzzupp

i agee mate, i first looked at all the hardware and softwre and i was thinkin wat the hell u were on about. wen i saw the price i agreed strait away

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
but people pay for reliability too. granted they are overpriced, but they make quality products, they're a company that nearly everyone can trust. they make computers for everyone, from gamers to people who want a computer for basics.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Yeah, it might be a little high, but I agree with elmarcorulz, Alienware is not for people who are looking to buy the cheapest computer with the best stuff. They are for people who want to know that their computer won't fail on them, and are willing to pay a little extra money so that someone else will build it for them... Furthermore, that's a Xeon processor, with 2 6800GT cards. The cards and the processor alone can account for almost $1500 worth of that price just to purchase yourself... Oh, and don't forget the large very high RPM drive that's on there...

bOOgi mAn

banned
ya but but still 1500 for card and had drive what elese is there thats gonna cost 3500 case 120 water coolin 350 RAM 80 well that comes to 550 and probbaly like 700 for some useless stuff like programs that come to 1250 plus the cards and the drive that osts like 1500, that computer should cost like 2700 but why doulbe the price cuz there is so ugly little alien on the front

r53s

Xeon processor,dual 6800 cards, registered memory, 10,000 rpm Sata drive...
If you choose all this, it won't be inexpensive...

kof2000

yeah but even for basic people they can just live with a 133mhz 32mb for word processing insead of 1000+ for a word processing alienware computer :D

Don't Hack!!!

#1 Jsut be happy for more computer legit people here and we can build our own comps. To the ordinary person theyd think that this comp would be top of the line product. and wouldn't have a choice in getting a better comp for less money since they dont know how to build it.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
Don't Hack!!! said:
#1 Jsut be happy for more computer legit people here and we can build our own comps. To the ordinary person theyd think that this comp would be top of the line product. and wouldn't have a choice in getting a better comp for less money since they dont know how to build it.

Very good point, Hack...

stalex111

Wow...alien ware is like the god of pre-made computers. Its just twice as expensive as it should be and some things could be better.

ilovefishsticks

elmarcorulz said:
but people pay for reliability too. granted they are overpriced, but they make quality products, they're a company that nearly everyone can trust. they make computers for everyone, from gamers to people who want a computer for basics.
yea but for 5+ grand?!?! my comp was only 1 grand (w/o monitor, but still...) and almost as good. so even if the comp broke u could buy another 4.

kof2000

is just like if you can build your own car is probably for cheaper than you were to buy it from a dealer. i mean same like you build the comp yourself then of course you would pay more cuz the other guys do all the work.