Online store

Terry

I plan to open the online store but I have faced a real problem when choosing a payment processor. I don’t expect to get much profit for the first time so I am looking for the company with low fees. At the same time I need the company that covers Europe.
So you are welcome with your suggestions.
Thank you in advance.

Bobo

banned
Paypal is like 2% of the profit, and as far as I know they do worldwide, but I could be wrong.

Google for more

Terry

Thank you for your reply.
Yes, paypal was the first company I thought about. Unfortunately their coverage is not wide enough and it doesn’t cover the countries I am interested in.

Terry

Yes, I was thinking about 2checkout. And I also heard good reviews about moneybookers, ikobo and worldpay. If I am not mistaken they also have a wide coverage.
Bobo said:
What countries?
I am interested in Central and Eastern Europe.

ian

Administrator
Staff member
worldpay are a bit expensive to get started, but from what I have ikobo seem to handle certain countries the others dont allow, though the downside is, they dont quite have the established reputation of some of the other big companies.

Terry

ian said:
worldpay are a bit expensive to get started, but from what I have ikobo seem to handle certain countries the others dont allow, though the downside is, they dont quite have the established reputation of some of the other big companies.
Can you please explain why do you think so? Do ikobo customers have problems with the company?