Online Strategy Games?

Alien Ware

banned
Anyone know any good online strategy games like AOE II... considering no one plays it online anymore.

-Thanks

Popular ones are Supreme Commander, Company of Heros ( I think thats an RTS) AOE III and all its expansions, Dawn of War is also a really good one. Classic ones that people still play pretty intensivley are ones such as Warcraft III, and Starcraft (not so much anymore, but its still good). Hope this helps

definitley recommend warcraft 3, dont be put off because its a little old, loads of people still play it online a really good game.

supreme commander is what you want. you may have heard of an older game by the name of total annihilation... SC is pretty much the sequel to that. massive scale battles, tons of units and customization options...

only thing is, the learning curve is STEEP

Thanks everyone...

So far the ones i'm most likely to get is Company of Heroes and AOE III

-Supreme commander seems kinda.... bleh ... Transformers in San Francisco

Dawn of war is an awesome game. Very similar to AOE and Warcraft, but the few things that were changed make it better.

Thanks everyone...

So far the ones i'm most likely to get is Company of Heroes and AOE III

-Supreme commander seems kinda.... bleh ... Transformers in San Francisco

Don't get AoE III it totally sucks. AoE II is like 20,000x better. Company of Heroes is the way to go. I've been wanting to get it for a while, but haven't had a chance, or the cash too.

I wouldn't call Dawn of War futuristic nerd monsters :D. It's more of aliens and humans type things, with the undead and aliens thrown into the mix.

Back