Opinions pleeease!

bass76

VIP Member
These photos are a small sample of my collection. The first two are Gibson, my son at the age of 2 and half, they were taken on a Pentax 35 mm. The ONLY touching up I did to those two pics was the change to black and white. The sunset is on a Perth (Australia) beach taken with a Canon A630. I have thousands more! Any opinions would be much appreciated. Thank you!

Last edited:

The Astroman

Nice, I like them.

The first has a style I don't really like, under-exposed, but on a technical point of view, it's really interesting. The last one is also nice but the bottom is not bright enough IMHO.

Otherwise, great pics. If you should photoshop them, make the bottom of the last pic brighter but leave the first pic as it is.

Congrats!

bass76

VIP Member
Nice, I like them.

The first has a style I don't really like, under-exposed, but on a technical point of view, it's really interesting. The last one is also nice but the bottom is not bright enough IMHO.

Otherwise, great pics. If you should photoshop them, make the bottom of the last pic brighter but leave the first pic as it is.

Congrats!

Thanks for your feedback. I agree that the top photo is not really the sort of style suitable for kids altho it would probably work with teens/adults. I also agree with the sunset pic, if I made the exposure long enough for the bottom to be lighter then I think the sun would be overexposed so I guess this pic is a good canditate for photoshop. Thanks!