Orange Box

Reneki

I'm definitely gonna go and buy this game tomorrow, with an amazing price/value it's a steal. who else is looking forward to Team fortress 2!, portal!, and episode 2! Not to mention episode one for pple who haven't played it yet, and half life 2 of course.

Geoff

VIP Member
I've been playing TF2 for the past couple weeks and it's the best game ever!! I never actually thought I would like the cartoonish style, but it's been a very enjoyable game so far. I also can't wait for EP2 and Portal to be released.

xBoom

I wanna play that Portal. I watched the trailer and I think I'm falling in love with it. ;)

I might get TF2, new game = no hackers(yet)

I noticed on the TV commercial that the Orange Box has EA's logo on it, hmm.....

4NGU$

VIP Member
yeh i noticed on an EA sponsoring SCI-FI on channel blah it had half life 2 floating around

whats that about ?

Geoff

VIP Member
I played Portal and EP2 for a bit today, great games so far!

I've been playing TF2 for several weeks, it's by far the best game ever!

kobaj

VIP Member
Gah, everyone was overjoyed to help me get halo3, but for orange box no >.<. I dont get to play till a couple of weeks do to bad timing of a school trip.

I have also wondered whats up with the EA logo, EA better not suck up HL2 like it does with its other crappy games : /.

Cheese

banned
???? all my steam friends are already playing portal. they said it starts off slow. you can buy it on on steam.

Reneki

well it did come out yesterday, so yeah, you can buy it and all the other games offered in orange box off of steam individually, at a higher cost of course.

Cheese

banned
well it did come out yesterday, so yeah, you can buy it and all the other games offered in orange box off of steam individually, at a higher cost of course.

no. that bought the orange box, not the individual games. i even remember on the start up on steam i could buy the box back then.

skidude

Just bought it after looking in 4 stores. Bestbuy, Circuit City, Gamestop, and Target were all sold out. Eventually found it at Wal-Mart.

Portal is amazingly fun, TF2 is a good time, and HL2: Episode 1 and 2 I haven't played yet.

Geoff

VIP Member
Just bought it after looking in 4 stores. Bestbuy, Circuit City, Gamestop, and Target were all sold out. Eventually found it at Wal-Mart.

Portal is amazingly fun, TF2 is a good time, and HL2: Episode 1 and 2 I haven't played yet.
You know you can buy it and download it from Steam directly right?

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Having the physical game feels much more substantial than the downloaded data, imo. I'll always go after the hard copy. :D