organize music folder

rameshppc

Hi.. i don't know maybe no one ask question like this.. Or maybe the answer is simple and i dont know the concept..
Whatever pls help me in this..
I want to organize the music folders as I have several folders named by year, actor name, music director name and singer name. If a song match with the 4 criteria, then the song should paste on all the four folders. Now my concern is, how to avoid pasting a same song in different folders?
How do i get a song from one location but different folders (4 type) ?

Darren

Staff member
Your question doesn't really make sense with how you have it worded. You say you want to put a song in a folder when it classifies for that criteria, and there will be multiple criteria it qualifies for, but you also don't want duplicate songs? Going to need to clarify because that's contradictory.

rameshppc

First of all i am really sorry if my words hurts you...
May i know, my question is not clearly explained to you or its really impossible.
I am new to this forum and beginner in language, Pls tolerate me..

Darren

Staff member
First of all i am really sorry if my words hurts you...
May i know, my question is not clearly explained to you or its really impossible.
I am new to this forum and beginner in language, Pls tolerate me..
You don't offend me don't worry. Your question just doesn't make sense the way you have it worded. What your describing just goes against what you're also trying to solve.