Origin

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by tech savvy, Mar 15, 2012.

1. tech savvy

tech savvy Active Member

Just wanted to let ya'll know that "Origin" has a spring sale going on, 50% off almost there entire stock. The sale ends on the 19th, so hurry!

http://store.origin.com/store/ea/home/

Edit: As ya'll know, Origin has a major sell going on, and for this, im looking to buy quiet a few games. Which brings me to why I edited this page; is Mass Effect a good series? I hear so much about it, but never played it. And.....

Please feel free to suggest other titles that are worth playing/buying. I like games that have good replay value.

Last edited: Mar 15, 2012
  2. jimmymac

jimmymac VIP Member

mas effect is an excellent series, i've replayed the first two in the series numerous times and currently playing the third

3. zombine210

zombine210 New Member

damn you Origin, i hate uuuu!!!
    r u spyware? r u invading my privacy?
    will u take control of my pc?

why i need internet browser to play your game???!!!

i was staying away from this one, but this deal is too good :( :) :( :) :confused:

4. tech savvy

tech savvy Active Member

Im getting 4MB/s download speed from Origin.

5. zombine210

zombine210 New Member

:eek: wow! i just read through the EA/Origin eula. what a boatload of crap that is. until now, i was just going by what others had said on their reviews about origin, but after reading about it for myself, i can see EA/Origin is trying to kill pc gaming. :( rip

so, what's the big deal? here's what i gathered from it:
    basically saying: EA and other third parties (you don't know who) can gather whatever information they want about you, however they want.

so how do these other third parties handle your information?
    in other words: "who the **** knows, but EA/Origin is not responsible"

so where is your information stored and what happens to it?
    translation: "who the **** knows where your information is, and if it is compromised... well, tough shit."

read for yourself:
    http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBPRIVACY/US/en/PC/

i was about to bite the bullet on BF3, it looks sick. but after reading this shit... :angry::gun: EA/Origin

6. Dragunov IV 424

Dragunov IV 424 banned

If you have a NDS lite or whatever, A good game is Cod 4 modern warfare.
    I played it 4 times already.

7. wolfeking

wolfeking banned

I personally would not suggest FPS on the DS. I have black ops on the DS and I find it nearly unplayable, worst waste of $40 I ever did.

8. SuperDuperMe

SuperDuperMe New Member

^^^Take it youve never bought Brink....thats the worst pos game ever.

9. wolfeking

wolfeking banned

nope. Never even herd of it. I think most of the games i have on it are older. I still play pokemon on it sometimes, and I have a lot of older titles on it from nintendo network, like Mario, and Zelda.

10. SuperDuperMe

SuperDuperMe New Member

NO its a pc/xbox/ps3 game. Its severly rubbish.

EDIT: Pokemon is THE rpg game other than ff titles :p Still have my old gba advance and yellow and leaf green :p