Outlook and Microsoft wtf ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cykx

Im trying to use outlok express, again, since i got sick og going to hotmail.com , again. The funny thign is that its telling me that it no longer supports "Free Accounts" and tells me to go to upgrade.msn.com or something like that. Did Bill just pull another one? Did his stock go down .0001 percent and he got all bitchy about it? WTF? Also, when you call Microsoft for technical help, as in to speak with a technician, you have to pay a flat fee of $35 bucks...WTF? This is my legal version of Windows, I think that if I payed for the software license, for once, I deserver free technical help. Hell everyother company I know of offers free technical help when you "Register" the software, dont you have to register Windows in 30 days or it shuts down? This just comes to show that Microsoft is a money hogging company, in case someone didnt know this already. Thats just my opinion, I could be wrong. So now I have anoter crap,useless, MS program I have to delete. We should screw over MS but it wont die. I have an idea tough, everyone, download pirated programs and register under [email protected], I think the other registration info is obvious, maybe this way we can take down Microsoft.

Status
Not open for further replies.