Overclockers.co.uk

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah i shop from them all the time,Very good.

Also good alternatives are Ebuyer,And Misco.

bomberboysk

Supposedly one of the best places to purchase from, although i heard they are moving locations or something, so their "in stock" "out of stock" system isnt 100% correct, and should call to make sure something is in stock before ordering.

funkysnair

VIP Member
Supposedly one of the best places to purchase from, although i heard they are moving locations or something, so their "in stock" "out of stock" system isnt 100% correct, and should call to make sure something is in stock before ordering.

yes i posted that in a previous thread, they have messed up my last few orders but they are really good!

i think ringing up is a safe bet because they dont contact you if your item is found to be out of stock!

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes i posted that in a previous thread, they have messed up my last few orders but they are really good!

i think ringing up is a safe bet because they dont contact you if your item is found to be out of stock!

They messed up on my last too...they said they had 10+ of my replacement lenovo netbook....then nearly two weeks later i got an email saying they were now out of stock and discontinued :cool:

Anyone know where they are moving too?

funkysnair

VIP Member
They messed up on my last too...they said they had 10+ of my replacement lenovo netbook....then nearly two weeks later i got an email saying they were now out of stock and discontinued :cool:

not sure, i think its near to where they are now just bigger premises....

bomberboysk

Didnt you get that off ebuyer?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
sorry yes i did indeed....im getting mixed up with my gfx card,Seriusly i sent two things back the same week due to FAIL.

And i think my brain is Fail too now :D

Aastii

VIP Member
theya re very good, but i would say always check www.scan.co.uk first, they usually have the same or equivelant item for quite a bit cheaper, but ocuk tend to have a fair bit more high end items

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tend to see what site offers the best value in terms of price of the actual goods you want ....and the delivery charges.

I like Ebuyer because its free if you choose the within 5 days option....where as overclockers i dont think they offer this....and you have to pay for delivery.

Ragrits

Ahh if you buy something and you find it's not in stock. Do they refund or do they try and get out of it and steal your money?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
It tells you on the site if they have it in stock or not,But mistakes can happen like mentioned.

No they are a legit site,They only take the cash out your account when you verify you want the product your card details.

Honestly i would not recommend it if i knew otherwise.

All these sites are good and legit,Ive used them.

Misco
Ebuyer
Overclockers
Micro-direct