Painkiller, Diablo, Doom 3, and older hardware

konsole

ok I reduced the the prices and moved the Diablo 1 games to the free list. All games are the original software and jewel cases. Manuals inlcuded if I still have them.

AjsGuns

PC games for sale:
- Painkiller [$3]
- Doom 3 [$3]
- Doom 3 expansion Resurrection of Evil [$3]

Free PC games (plus shipping):
- Diablo 1
- Diablo 1 expansion Hellfire
- Nibiru Age of Secrets
- Dracula the Last Sanctuary
- Beyond Atlantis

Ill take them all depending on how much shipping is to Australia.

konsole

I'm still waiting for you to get back to me via PM. Also, did you happen to ship those games out yet? :)

-Michael

are the guy who got the serious sam and bf1942?

ya I shipped those games together usps parcel post like a week ago. let me know if you dont get them.

AjsGuns

i could prob do $35 shipped to Aus for all the games
pm me to let me know either way
btw does Command and Conquer 3 tiberium wars work online? the serial isnt banned?

konsole

i could prob do $35 shipped to Aus for all the games
pm me to let me know either way
btw does Command and Conquer 3 tiberium wars work online? the serial isnt banned?

well no see the shipping itself is going to be atleast that much. I'm giving some of the games for free but I'd atleast like to get something for the other games. I'm guessing its all going to weigh about 4 or 5 lbs. which makes it atleast $40 to ship. So plus the game prices thats about $55-$60.

I never played C&C 3 online but its retail package with the manual and the key printed on the back of the manual. Don't see why it wouldnt work online. So no the serial cant be banned.

konsole

honestly what's the point of selling 3 or 4 games for $3? do you really need $12 that bad and it's worth the hassle of shipping all that?

deals over my man deals over. Do you mind it I take $12 off your next pay check? Didnt think so.

Last edited: