Partial computer, need fillers.

gamerman4

I have ceased arguing with you because all we are going to do is get even more off topic as you make stupid statements. Also, it is 11:50 and I have homework due by midnight.

AUTOBOOT2000

http://www.itbusinessedge.com/item/?ci=49191

http://www.xlr8yourmac.com/IDE/SSD_vs_VelociRaptor_vs_Raptor/SSD_vs_VelociRaptor_Raptor.html

even though it has it's benefits it will not replace the hard drive.

I have ceased arguing with you because all we are going to do is get even more off topic as you make stupid statements. Also, it is 11:50 and I have homework due by midnight.

wrong your problem is you think everything you say is the word of God you need to get over yourself.

kookooshortman55

Rofl! this is hilarious. Use those sources to convince AMD and NVidia to invest in better single core processors. If they're as good as you say they are, obviously they would sell better. Maybe you can convince everyone else to believe that single is better than quad too, that is, if you can shout over everyone else screaming like little girls. While you change the world, I'm going to get off this thread.

OP: I hope this answers your question :p

Last edited:

AUTOBOOT2000

Rofl! this is hilarious. Use those sources to convince AMD and NVidia to invest in better single core processors. If they're as good as you say they are, obviously they would sell better. Maybe you can convince everyone else to believe that single is better than quad too, that is, if you can shout over everyone else screaming like little girls. While you change the world, I'm going to get off this thread.

OP: I hope this answers your question :p

The point is to make people spend more money and your on the band wagon.

bcohen4

wow... I honestly can say I expected to visit this thread with no new replies... I haven't read through any of it yet... I'm still in shock this thread has 7 pages...

bcohen4

ok, Im more than likely going to get a low clocked dual core, I now realize that quad is over kill for her.

what would you all recommend?

e2180
e2200
e2220
e5200

Or should I step it up to something like

e7200

REMEMBER WHAT THE COMPUTER IS FOR!!!

Last edited:

kookooshortman55

I would narrow that down to the E2200 and the E5200. Reason being that the E2200 is at 2.2GHz and $73. E2220 is at 2.4GHz and $83. You would be paying them 15% more for a 0.2GHz overclock, which is not necessary and could easily be done yourself. E5200 is only good for the 2MB L2 cache, but again you could get away with any of those choices. It just depends on personal preference and budget.