Partitions!

silv55

Hi guys; maybe this is a lame question, what is the difference between using the auto partition process or do a manual partition,

i never did manual partition on my Computers with Win and Linux installed, i always let the grub do the job.

beers

Staff member
If you wanted to segment partitions out for different "drive" boundaries or similar you can just manually specify how many slices your hard drive gets cut into.

silv55

If you wanted to segment partitions out for different "drive" boundaries or similar you can just manually specify how many slices your hard drive gets cut into.

Thanks beers: so i'm good with the system do partitions for me as long i only install 2 OPS and as long i have enough space for the both?i never got the grip of making partitions and the time i tried i screwed up system,i know that i can save documents and stuff,but i normally if i have some important documents to save i use USB,Disks,External Drive,
and only care about my Web links,but for that i use Google chrome import sigh in to get all my links.