Password

jetsmell

I have Windows 10. Everytime I re-start the computer, I have to type in my password. Step by step
how do I get around that problem. Thank you.

Darren

Staff member
I have my PIN set to 8520 and just slam my finger down on my numpad. With some practice it's almost instantaneous.

If any of you ever break into my house I'm screwed.

tremmor

it will likely happen again. Create another admin account. Ya might need it. Yours may be corrupted. Should have another one anyway for backup.

Darren

Staff member
Ouch, the sting...:cool:
I'll go out on a limb here and say I actually kinda like it here. The weather isn't brutally hot or cold, at least not for very long, cost of living is incredibly low, I live in a city that has over 600K in the metro area, and all of my family lives here. Yeah there isn't a whole lot to do but I'm not living on a farm and I quite frankly don't do much that requires a big interesting city. :p And it's cheap and easy to travel pretty much anywhere in the US given our location.

Geoff

VIP Member
Please tell me you don't have passwords saved on your browser. If you do, without a lock screen password someone could access your computer then gain access to your financial and personal data.

jetsmell

When you say without a lock screen password someone could access your computer then gain access to your financial and personal data. Does that mean someone outside my home? I'm alone here at don't see a reason for a password.

Geoff

VIP Member
When you say without a lock screen password someone could access your computer then gain access to your financial and personal data. Does that mean someone outside my home? I'm alone here at don't see a reason for a password.
Yes, if someone gained access to your machine. Whether it be a visitor, family member, etc. I also didn't know if it was a laptop or not.