Path of Exile

BassAddict

I did a search of this game on this forum to see if it has been talked about, but there is only one post about it. So, I thought I would let everyone know about this awesome game that is about to come out!

I have been waiting for Diablo III to release for years, but with everything Blizzard has been doing to the game lately, I have fallen farther away from anticipation. So, I decided to search for any possible game that could maybe compete with it. Well, I found a game that was mentioned in a Blizzard forum. It is called Path of Exile

Path of Exile looks like it is a successor of Diablo II, and it expands on it very well! The graphics and gameplay is completely updated, and they also made original content to go along with the game. And, best of all, IT. IS. FREE. to play :) Path of Exile is how I expected Diablo III to be.. I couldn't believe how well this game was thought out. I believe the developers of this game knew what the Diablo II community was looking for.

I just wanted to shed some light on this game because I didn't see any threads about it on here, and because I am a little sketchy about the way things are going with the Diablo III game. And, from what Blizzard reps are saying, most of the things are not going to change, at least, not right away. So, I thought this was a really nice alternative.

Now, I understand both are in Beta, but both are really really close to being launched soon. So, with the way development is now for both games, is what we should expect for release with minor changes when they do release

Share your opinions!

http://www.pathofexile.com/

Last edited:

Kewl Munky

I know the original developers for Diablo and D2 made torchlight being they aren't making D3. Are they making this as well maybe?

Darren

Staff member
You probably already know this but check out Torchlight and Titan Quest if you haven't already.

BassAddict

I know the original developers for Diablo and D2 made torchlight being they aren't making D3. Are they making this as well maybe?

Yeah, I know most of Blizzard North (I say most because some of the Blizz North crew is still employed at Blizz) made similar style RPG's, but they don't offer the Diablo feeling that I was hoping for. They went more of a fun action RPG in Torch Light series.

The developers behind Path of Exile is Grinding Gear Games.

You probably already know this but check out Torchlight and Titan Quest if you haven't already.

Awesome, I knew of Torchlight, but not Titan Quest. I will have to look more into that game.

redgaga

here is some more info about it http://www.dotmmo.com/path-of-exile-8193.html. I am now playing Diablo 3 and new free rpg games like adventure saga, saga of hero.

I have some new online games for you:

Tamer Saga is a free to play browser based anime style MMORPG from PopPace. Recruit pets and BOSSes you defeat to fight for your cause!

Soul of Guardian - Soul of the Guardian from Wondershare Games, integrates of the Eastern and the Western elements of the fantasy role-playing web games.

Lost of Legend is a browser-based real-time MMORPG

Last edited: