PAYDAY: The Heist New Map!

itsaferbie

I know there is a thread about this game, but it is about 6 months old now and don't want to bump it for just this one reason.

Yesterday while a friend and I were thinking of a game to play we saw that PAYDAY had a recent update for a map. So we jumped in seeing what it was, it turned out to be No Mercy from the L4D Series. We then tried to play the map, but I kept getting kicked out of the game completely. It seemed to only happen on that map, as we did the first mission in the game without a problem. Has anyone else had this problem? If you got to play the map how fun is it?

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Il have to give Payday another go,I got bored of it very quickly...it could have been a much better game imo. :/

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gave payday another go,I like the new Hospital map,although the mission objective seems rather stupid.

Ive not played the game since it first come out so im not exactly sure what changes have been made but the cops seem to die easier now,and i like how you can pick up ammo from the dead,I'm sure that was not there when it first came out? :confused:

Still disappointing that high ranking players kick you instantly if your a low rank,wish they would get rid of the kick feature.

Machin3

Um, fun fact here, I read an article that this map was supposed to be a precursor to Left 4 Dead's Mercy Hospital and the game itself.