PC cannot start

Radesign58

when i tried to start my Samsung laptop I have blue screen with message: Your PC ran into a problem and needs to restart We'll restart for you.
Under that have: "If you call a support person, give them this info: Stop Code: NTFS FILE SYSTEM".
And PC restarting non-stop again and again and nothing happened.
Can anyone help please?

Attachments

• IMG_2652.JPG
    IMG_2652.JPG
    818.3 KB · Views: 3

Radesign58

The can be caused by many things, what I recommend you do is one of the following:
1.) Run chkdsk on your disk in command prompt via recovery menu
2.) Check the health of your drive with a utility called "Victoria" http://www.majorgeeks.com/files/details/victoria_for_windows.html
3.) If all else fails, create a backup of your hard drive with Macrium Reflect and reinstall Windows
How can I come to Recovery menu? My Desktop not coming up. Non-stop restarting and come up with message I written at the stRt of this tread.
Can you please explain step-by-step?

_Pete_

You will have to have access to another computer to do this but if you can make a Linux bootable DVD or USB drive you could access your files that way and possibly find out the cause of your problems. There are also numerous bootable diagnostic/repair disks available on the internet that could help you. To be honest it does sound like your hard drive has, or is about to, give up the ghost. Judging from your response to Radesign58 it does not sound like you would know what to do with any recovery disks so maybe it is time to visit your local freindly computer fixer upper.

Computerage

If you spam the F8 key AFTER the samsung logo is gone from the screen on startup, you should be able to start windows from the "last known good configuration"... if you have Windows 7. I don't know if this'll work on newer editions.

adrianuswibowo

i think you must check Ram On your PC and sign in to safe mode if their cannot work properly. i suggest you to try using another laptop to create windows installer boot to install your windows again and i recomended you upgrade to windows 10 when you want to install the OS Again