PC Case Stickers

Hi everyone, I just wanted to discuss PC Case stickers and how good they are, mine are very basic, but does anybody have some old/intriguing ones, I have a couple in my collection, but I'm sure there's someone who has lots? Pics would be nice to see :)

Laquer Head

I have one that says 'caution tempered glass' its pretty badass, I suppose

EDIT: upon closer inspection, the stickers adhesive backing appears to have failed... :(

Agent Smith

I just have two stickers on my case. The motherboard AORUS sticker that came with the MOBO and a radiation hazard sticker.

_Pete_

I take all the stickers off my computers. Intel, Amd, Microsoft, "this computer has blah blah blah" the silly non meaningful Windows 10 hologram thing. Every sticker That I can remove goes in the bin.

Cool, I have a Asus motherboard one too, sometimes, i would have to agree with you _Pete_ if you know what the specs are, it's just advertising for you and anyboby who looks at the computer, but sometimes the designes can be cool :)

_Kyle_

I have a Fallout New Vegas wrap on my Xbox One, but no stickers on my PC...

Edit: Wherever that Xbox is... lol. I put it away once I got a PC.

porterjw

Spaminator
Staff member
Case stickers to me are the equivalent of car decals: purely for showing off.

I'd be more far more curious wanting to see what's in the system that looks really nicely built vs the one covered in stickers, just as I'd want to look under the hood of some un-assuming family-hauler that just roasted the bejeezus out of the decal'd-out rev-happy Race Boi in the Honda Civic with Mugen and Type R crap plastered everywhere.

Incidentally, not one sticker on my case, nor one decal on my moderately modified sedan;)

Cool, and some people plaster their cases with intel stickers (not me), but Intel are very funny on how you use the stickers!
I'm about to do a build,and I think I'll leave the stickers out of this one!