PC cleaners won't run

I can't get System Ninja or CCleaner to run on my Windows 10 desktop pc anymore. I tried uninstalling & reinstalling System Ninja, then I tried CCleaner. Then I tried a System Restore. Nothing works!

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Did you install the lastest version of Ccleaner? Windows 10 is picky about making sure you are using the latest version of programs.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
What exactly happens? Any error messages? Do any programs work? It is possible you are infected and it has stopped certain programs from running.

What exactly happens? Any error messages? Do any programs work? It is possible you are infected and it has stopped certain programs from running.
Both programs go unresponsive. I use Webroot Secure Anywhere Antivirus, so I doubt I'm infected

Last edited:
I decided to try re-downloading System Ninja and was having trouble accessing "Documents" so I could delete the installer. I ejected a disc from the CD-ROM drive and that seemed to give me access to "Documents" Once I deleted the installer & uninstalled the program using Revo Uninstaller, I Googled System Ninja to get to the right site & discovered I was using an outdated version. Once I downloaded & installed the newest version, everything seems fine. I'm still puzzled as to why ejecting the disc helped me gain access to Documents though

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Probably was either trying to access the cdrom or could also be something about recent documents. Don't ask me to explain in detail as I would probably confuse you more then what you are now. lol