Pc Crashed into a Computer Cycle

DezertZtorm739

Days after I patched and installed Windows 8.1 enterprise to my Compaq S5200NX. Computer was fine but just a few days later it crashed. Showed up a blue screen saying it went into a little problem and will send something. I was only trying to open chrome to start doing my school work. Then it went to a cycle. Things repeatedly turns itself on and off like a car trying to start, but won't turn over.. and that's what this is doing and I must've unplug some things that could help and it started up again but just about 4-5 later days later (now), it's doing it again. First started with a black screen said something about boot like I couldn't even read it. then it boots normally. but then just trying to turn on my WiFi n my VPN And once again the blue screen shows up and AGAIN it starts but won't turn over and I don't understand why nor how to make it stop doing what it's doing.

Just fixed but don't know why it's causing the issue

Just fixed but don't know why it's causing the issue
Just crashed again but shows this. 0x0000000A

Just crashed again but shows this. 0x0000000A
And the cycle repeats.

Last edited by a moderator:

_Pete_

Well that error number shows up as your computer is havingh trouble trying to connect to a device, specifically according the web, a printer. Do you have a printer connected? if so try disconnecting it and if that doesn't improve matters then disconnect any other peripherals that you might have connected to usb. It could also be a corrupt install of the OS or possibly your hard drive going bad or a RAM problem.

TrainTrackHack

VIP Member
PC crashed into a computer cycle sounds like a tragic traffic incident.

More seriously, 0x0000000A is one of those errors that could be caused by anything - bad memory, dodgy drivers, any broken piece of hardware really. You might want to try booting it with another memory stick (or if your machine has 2, take one out), or try a Linux Live CD/DVD with and without the HD in and see if the system still acts funny.