PC game wont load :'(

Feuerfrei.x

hey, i just bought this game "The Matrix: The path of Neo" and i was just instaling it when i got this message -

Feature Transfer Error -
Feature: Default Feature
Component:-
File: -
Error: Catastropic Error

i tryed again it happened again but this time it came up in a totally different part of the download and now it keeps coming up evertime i try now in different places each time

Any help would make me HAPPY :D

thankz

luv holly.x

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hmm that error message doesnt give away much reguarding the actual problem does it :p

Are you logged in as "Administrator"?

i tryed again it happened again but this time it came up in a totally different part of the download and now it keeps coming up evertime i try now in different places each time

What do you mean " totally different part of the download"?...you mean Install?

How much disk space do you have left...just noticed in your sig.

Itanda

Any help would make me HAPPY :D

thankz

luv holly.x

...Download? Be careful about what you write here.

It's probably your HD its only 40GB and its already full.

If it isn't for the problem I named then I have no clue what your problem is.

Feuerfrei.x

Yes I'm Admin on it - its the only account on the system Sorry yes i ment install (blonde moment) and no i've got the significant hard drive space - it needs 7gb and i got 13gb left. Later i will post a print screen of it but at the moment I'm at school. Oh and what i meant about "totally different part of the download" i meant when it was installing and you know hwn it says something like Copying Files "actors/smith_kungfo.wtf" (that aint the file extension btw lol) and the message always comes up at a different file. sorry if i make no sense