Pc line

whufcjamiewhufc

I just bought new speakers called pc line from curries and they still dont work can some one please send me a link to download audio sound card this is driving me mad !

tobywuk

Make sure all your drivers are installed and updated. Also make sure that your speakers are turned on and are plugged in to the correct socket as its an easy mistake to miss.

tomb08uk

No one can send you a link without knowing your SOUNDCARD make, firstly check to see if drivers are install for the SOUNDCARD, if they are your speakes should just plug in the 3.5mm audio plug and work. Check obviosu things as if windows sound panel is not set to mute.

whufcjamiewhufc

How do i find out the make of my sound card ! when i go into control then audio and devcies the sound thing comes up and it says No device found and everythink it blank and it the bottom right where their should be a sound icon theirs not !

Someone please help me

James Jl

Have you found your sound card in device manager?

if so double click on it and then on driver update this should search for a driver for that card.

James Jl

It wont do nothing apart from tell you system information

Btw where did you download the drivers from?

whufcjamiewhufc

Some dell website i think i cant remember my sister did it and btw i just downloaded that thing u told me where will the sound number thing be btw u got msn will be easier to talk 2 u