Pc not powering on

Blicks0

So I shut down my pc earlier and about an hour later it won’t turn back on the case has been open for awhile and I just used an electronic air duster yesterday. It’s open because I want it to stay cool while I use it to mine when I’m not using it. The pc has a Astro mix amp plugged into that lights up when I use the power supply on and off switch so it’s still getting power, but when I go to click to switch nothing happens.
Don’t know if this has anything to do with it but that fan at the top left stopped coming on a few months ago when I turn on the pc. I feel like a new case will fix it but I can’t really afford that at the moment.
Any suggestions?
Pictures file size too big don’t think it’s really necessary though… (the fan at the top left came with the case)

Blicks0

Fixed sorry guys something happened with the power sw cable. But while I’m here I found a SPEAKER cable that looks just like it with black and yellow wires do I have a speaker on my pc that I’m not aware of?

Blicks0

Hi I have a ASrock B365 pro4 and a speaker cable from my pc case wondering if it can go anywhere but when I checked the manual it didn’t specify really. It’s a 4 prong connector cable (don’t know terminology) labeled speaker