pc speakers

akagore

looking for some new pc speakers....been happy with altec lansings and logitech in the past. Not looking for $500 surround systems. Just reliable $100 and under 3 piece systems(sub and 2 satellites) that let me rock out to 20 ft. from pc.Preferrably with headset jack on front of 1 of the satellites. Thanx for the help!!!!

rvietas

You can't go wrong with Boston Acoustics BA635 (originally came with Gateway Computers a couple of years ago), but they're tough to find. I'm currently trying to find a good deal on ebay. Also Altec Lansing ATP3 will give you everything you need. Both systems should run you between 30 and 50 bucks.

Good luck!!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
The Logitech 640s can be had for under $75USD and that's a 5.1 setup .. you can get their 2.1 setup for considerably less :)

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
LOL "toushie" :D
Nah when I move to the new apartment I might grab the Z-640s I left at home :D (running Logitech Soundman M1s now ... kinda poopy now but it was good back in the day)

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Usually I don’t like computer speakers because their poor sound quality (my soundcard’s audio-out is plugged in a Technics stereo with large wood-case speakers :cool: ).
But I heard this jbl creature at a friend and it really sounds good...