PC will go to post but thats it after plug knocked out

[trs]ALUMINUM

My PC's power cable became loose and it shut off as i was playing counter strike. Now It will boot the it freezes at post or goes and tries to find a esata hdd. It recognizes the hdd, ram, cpu. I am getting video but thats it. Also the Letters that come up during post are extremely slow going across the screen.

I checked all the 4 pin molex connectors with my hdd and optical drive and they work. I also checked all sata connectors, they work as well. My gtx280 runs while its posting and i can see it. I checked ,my hdds and they work as well.

I cant get into the bios. no keyboard works, ive tried a usb and a ps2. the ps2 lights up but I dont have any activity. Also right after its finished posting it sometimes shows this message "Bios Checksum error"

Do you think this could be my psu? or mobo?

bomberboysk

Hmm, could have corrupted your bios somehow, i would try first by clearing cmos(turn off computer, switch jumper for about 5min, switch back) see if that helps at all.

bomberboysk

Hmm... you said you cant get into your bios, try disconnecting your hard drive then trying to get into bios, its possible your hard drives boot sector could be messed up or something.