PC with no camera, want to use a laptop one & connect them

UKMSc

Hi,

I'm a streamer. My laptop has a camera on it but my PC I stream through doesn't - can I connect them somehow?

I don't want to use my phone if I can avoid it whilst streaming.

I don't want to stream through my laptop.

The laptop and PC are connected via Bluetooth OK, I just can't work out how to stream through the PC and use the laptop camera.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Yes I know you reported my post but what I'm saying is our forum is dead and has been for years. You will not likely see a member post that they do this exact same thing in a very long time. There are only a select few veteran members that even help anymore. You posted this thread almost 9 hours ago and by me doing a google search I got the answer in just a minute. We prefer members at least try to do some leg work before asking for help. If we were a busy forum, it would be different.

I've never done it and don't know if its even possible. But at least I gave you some suggestions to look at in the meantime.

UKMSc

Tried that before posting anywhere and struggled. I think I have found someone that can help me now.

beers

Staff member
Surprised you'd want to rely on a low quality laptop component with a janky proxy setup when you can just buy a streamer quality cam.

Bluetooth would probably be choked out from a throughput perspective trying to pipe any reasonable quality video.