.PDF Magazine

Vizy

yo, spring break time, i have nothing but hw to do so i might write an article, how about something like the 'cm690 case review' as a one time thing??

g4m3rof1337

That's fine, we can have a section dedicated to reviews.

I wouldn't mind reviewing my cases.

If you dont want to be a full time contributer, and only want to submit one or a few things, PM me and tell me what you want to review/submit.

But if you want to be a full time contributer, I'll add you on the first post list.

That goes for everyone, by the way.

Vizy

That's fine, we can have a section dedicated to reviews.

I wouldn't mind reviewing my cases.

If you dont want to be a full time contributer, and only want to submit one or a few things, PM me and tell me what you want to review/submit.

But if you want to be a full time contributer, I'll add you on the first post list.

That goes for everyone, by the way.

Yea sure, thats perfectm i hope its cool if i put in pix and stuff,

Angelete86

I would like to become part of it!!

I want to write an article each month about computers!

We should make a list of people interested in writing from time to time, and other list with people interested in writing full time to appear in magazine credits, don't you think?

:):):)

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member

yeah i wouldnt mind submitting a few reviews,I have 2 in mind actualy right now.

but i dont want to be a full time contributer because i simply dont have the time but on sundays i could write some :)

so is the magazine going to be published say every month or so?

g4m3rof1337

I would like to become part of it!!

I want to write an article each month about computers!

We should make a list of people interested in writing from time to time, and other list with people interested in writing full time to appear in magazine credits, don't you think?

:):):)

The first post of this thread has a list of the contributers. I am currently working on a part time list as well.

Once we get some more people, we can start planning this and get something going.

yeah i wouldnt mind submitting a few reviews,I have 2 in mind actualy right now.

but i dont want to be a full time contributer because i simply dont have the time but on sundays i could write some :)

so is the magazine going to be published say every month or so?

Thats fine if you want to be a part time contributer.

As for publishing, whatever works for everyone, like maybe we can divide the group into smaller groups, and they each work on a certain month, week, or something. We'll all talk about this soon.

g4m3rof1337

Alright, I think we should start..

Should we all decide on an Instant Messenger to talk on, or use the forum?

That way we can start discussing and assign roles.

DirtyD86

banned
id be willing to write articles on a few different subjects. gaming, hardware reviews, website of the week sorta deal, etc....

g4m3rof1337

Could getting Skype be a possibility..?

If you have a Mic, then its perfect.

If not.. Then well talk on the forum, I guess.