Phone screen is cracked

jon76

Hi all, as the title suggests I've cracked my phone, it's an experia e5, I went for an economy phone as usual as I'd much rather spend my money upgrading my computer and with the expansion card in, it had everything I needed anyway, because it's a cheap phone I have a bit of a dilemma, would anyone be ab;e to tell me if it's a particularly expensive job? the screen is working perfectly fine, but it's badly cracked and the microphone doesn't seem to work, I can hear people, but they can't hear me. So, I'm wondering whether to try and get it repaired, or just throw it away and replace it, thanks in advance for any help

_Pete_

Depends on how much the phone cost you in the first place and how old it is. I got my grandaughters samsung screen replaced for £75 but the phone cost over £200 and was less than a year old (you can do the money conversion LOL.) To be honest just pop into your friendly local phone repair shop and ask them. I don't know where you are but here in the UK phone repair shops are all over the place.