Photo comp - Architecture

Kornowski

VIP Member
Architecture is the art and science of designing buildings and other physical structures. A wider definition often includes the design of the total built environment, from the macro-level of how a building integrates with its surrounding manmade landscape (see town planning, urban design, and landscape architecture) to the micro-level of architectural or construction details and, sometimes, furniture. The term "Architecture" is also used for the profession of providing architectural services.

:)

Campo

banned
I may enter......This isn't reserving a spot....Just subscribing to the thread so I remember to enter LOL

Ramodkk

VIP Member
Last edited:

bass76

VIP Member
http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u307/bass76/P6040038Medium.jpg
P6040038Medium.jpg

massahwahl

VIP Member
Why thank you kind sir :) it's just that everyone elses are always better :confused:

I wouldnt say others are always 'better' than yours. Ive never participated in a competition before but always try and vote when the time comes and I have seen your work and its always very very good. Im at a toss up which I like better yours or Kornowski's 'stairs'. In both cases you guys gave a unique perspective to the subject. Yours has a very defined 'mood' that some of the others are missing and Kornowski's has a different perspective on the theme.

Dont compare yourself to others, I know my pic wont win, but Im proud of it being my first submission and being a different 'internal' perspective to the 'architecture' theme. It will be a very good competition! ;)